ultraviolet germicidal irradiation services in Malaysia
UVGI (UltraViolet Germicidal Irradiation) is a process which has been proven to remove or eliminate VOCs or Volatile Organic Compounds; viruses and bacteria, spores and other pathogens that are present indoors. The presence of these harmful viruses and bacteria jeopardizes the health of people and UVGI undoubtedly minimizes the number of bacteria.
The sole purpose of UVGI is to kill the bacteria and viruses present in the air that cause us infectious diseases. Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation, or UVGI, is the use of ultraviolet (UV) energy to kill viral, bacterial, and fungal organisms.
UVGI fixtures produce UV-C energy, which has shorter wavelengths than more penetrating UV-A and UV-B rays and pose less risk to human health. Research has also shown that the UVGI system can eliminate up to 99.99% of mold, spores and other forms of bacteria and viruses on the irradiated surfaces even in complex areas.
Reasons to use UVGI
Application Areas For UVGI
Benefits Of UVGI
- Improves IAQ by eliminating harmful airborne viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- Removes foul odors inside the room by eliminating the bacteria and spores causing it.
- Maintaining the air clean by killing the root cause of the most problems, saves the time and resources of a business.
Effectiveness of UVGI sterilization in killing the viruses and bacteria
How does it work?
Advantages of UVGI
- Easy to handle: It is very convenient to use.
- It is safe and reliable: Since there are no chemicals involved, therefore you won’t need to worry about any chemical residues being left behind.
- Protection against all kinds of pathogens: It can kill all kinds of microbial germs (bacteria, viruses, spores etc.) in the air, including the drug resistant bacteria.
Let it only be handled by a professional team like ours!
Since UVGI has a tendency to kill the harshest and toughest of microorganisms, it is equally dangerous to humans. Which is why the UVGI sterilization process is conducted using the lamps with protective shields. Direct exposure to the light (especially the skin and eyes), will cause harm and serious injuries, which is why it is best to let the experts handle this task.
From counters at the supermarket to sketchy hotel sheets, UVGI sterilization is a great option to sterilize anything with no danger (as long as you let our professionals handle the job.) Our team of experts have years of experience, positive feedback and thousands of referrals.