This policy applies to personal and other information that we hold about individuals, but not companies or other organisations, and explains:
- what information we collect and why we collect it;
- how we use the information we collect;
- how to access the information we hold about you.
Information we may collect
In order to provide the best service, we can to our users and customers, we may collect and process the following data:
Information that you give us
You may give us information when you:
- request a quotation for our services or place an order by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise;
- register to use our applications or subscribe to any of our services.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number or financial and credit card information.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information when you use our services or applications:
- technical information, including device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers), your login information, time zone setting and / or your location (in some cases in the background), operating system and platform;
- information about the performance of the application or service and your use of it, including frequency and dates and times of use, applications or services you have used, application / service response times, application errors or interruptions in service.
How we use the information we collect
Information you give us
We use the information given to us to:
- enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts that we enter into with our customers and to provide the information, products and services that they request;
- provide and continually improve our products and services to our customers;
- provide our users and customers with information about other goods and services that we offer that are similar to those already purchased or enquired about;
- ensure that content from our applications is presented in the most comprehensive manner for our users and customers and their range of devices.
Information we collect
We use the information we collect:
- to monitor and continually improve the efficacy and functionality of our applications for all our users and customers and their range of devices;
- to administer our applications and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow users and customers to participate in interactive features of our applications and services, when required;
- as part of our efforts to keep our applications safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to our customers and to ensure we deliver relevant advertising to them.
Disclosure of your information
All personal information you provide to us will not be given to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
Since we operate globally, the information you submit may be transferred anywhere globally within our group of companies. Where your personal information is transmitted in this way, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure that it remains secure and under our control. Where you provide personal information, you consent to such transmission.
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you.