Mold Decontamination in Malaysia
Why is Mold Decontamination Important
Although mold spores are generally harmless, if it is attached in a moist area of the facility, it will begin to grow. When mold grows on a surface, spores can easily be released into the air and inhaled. People who are allergic to mold and inhale a high concentration of spores, may develop health problems, such as asthma, allergies and other respiratory problems. This could be severe for some people, signifying why indoor air quality inside a facility is crucial in affecting someone’s health. After problem identification, mold decontamination is the best way to prevent health problems.
How Can Mold Be Prevented?
Have control on the humidity
Ensuring free airflow i.e open windows for better air circulation
Proper maintenance on the ventilation system
Ensure dry space or area i.e prevent water leakage
Replacing or prevent from using materials that absorb moisture i.e carpet in bathroom
How Do We Operate
Frequently Asked Questions
Mold is present everywhere. The fact is, when we talk about mould being everywhere, we’re referring to the fact that it’s also in the air, both indoors and outdoors. Mold growing in a building is a sign that something has gone wrong. There are millions of different locations out there. Many, if not all, of these locations do not have mold.
No one can agree on how many kinds of mold exist in the world. Estimates range from tens of thousands to over three hundred thousand. Only a small percentage of mold is inescapable in your geographic location.
Generally, visually mould will appear as discoloration of a surface. Mold smells musty. Mold frequently grows in basements, attics, under carpets, in closets, or behind walls. It stains walls, ceilings, and furniture. Mold can be detected by the discoloration of surfaces, which include white, black, brown, green, tan, and purple.
That won’t work. The mold can grow again on the painted surface, but unseen mould spores are also present elsewhere, away from the growth zone.
Mold is happy to feed on paint because paint is stuck to Sheetrock paper, which is an organic surface. Organic paint contains mold food.