Water balancing services in Malaysia
As much as living things need water balancing services in their life, improvements, and efforts to maintain and retain their life cycle, so does the HVAC system. HVAC systems require balancing in the system to allow the system to operate efficiently and longer its life span. As many commercial facilities utilize centralized systems air conditioning, water is one of the most crucial components as it becomes the driving force for the HVAC system to operate.
What is Water Balancing
- Calibrated equipment measures differential pressure across valves and water flow (USGPM).
- Determine new valves turning.
- Compare measured flow to design flow.
- Lock valves upon completion.
- Verify jumper setting.
- Clarify pre-set position, based on design flow.
The solution: proportional balancing using compensated method
The Compensated Manual Balancing Method
- Technician at reference valve at index circuit gives instruction via 2-way radio to technician at partner valve to open or close to maintain design flow at end of system while 3rd technician is moving through branch adjusting coil flows.